Not to brag or anything, but I just got an award. This was a really nice surprise, as I was just starting to wonder who you had to blow to get one of these flattering acknowledgements. It turns out I just had to connect with someone who appreciates my warped sense of humor. Thank you so much Lora for giving me my very first award! Ever. I highly recommend checking out Lora’s extremely funny and relatable blog f-words! If you know me at all, then you know that the name of her blog alone had me hooked. There’s a bit of everything on her site and it’s all well written with humor and wit. She’s very entertaining, and as of now, on account of this award, she’s my favorite person that I’ve never met!
This award comes with some rules. It was a little work for me, as I’m technologically challenged. I didn’t mind figuring this whole thing out, though. I was tired of taking care of the kids anyway. Chocolate chip cookies for dinner today, Mommy’s got some blogging to do! So here are the rules. You have to:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment
I’m not sure how many followers some of these blogs have, but these are my favorites. (If any of them happen to have more than 200 followers, does that void my award?)
1. haphillips – This guy is laugh out loud funny. He tells great stories that both my husband and myself can relate to.
2. Ramblings From Jewels – A very inspiring blog to read, Julie is insightful and loves to garden.
3. Gravitas, baby! – I just found this guy last week and I’m so glad I did! The things he writes have me cracking up randomly throughout the day at the most inappropriate times.
4. Every Now And Then – This site is very peaceful and charming. A visually stimulating blog with inspirational quotes and thoughts.
5. Saving it All – This blogger writes about clever ways to save money. She also makes me smile with her great sense of humor.
I also want to mention Jen at Insert witticism here…. She would have been my first pick to pass this award to, if she hadn’t already gotten it. I literally look forward to her posts the way a five-year old looks forward to Christmas morning. She makes me laugh until I pee myself, and my mascara is running down my cheeks. I recommend checking out her blog as she is one of my top favorites.
Thanks again Lora! This has been a lot of fun!