If I’m being completely honest, my yearly visit with the Vagina Doctor isn’t such a dreaded thing for me. I get to lay in peace and quiet, and since my girl goodies are hanging out, nobody expects me to get up and do anything for them. I have learned a few things about what is considered “inappropriate” during a visit. I’d like to share them with you.
1. It is “inappropriate” to rest your ankles on the Doctor’s shoulders. You’re supposed to use the stir-ups.
2. It is “inappropriate” to leave your panties out. You have to fold them neatly and then hide them in your clothes. It’s okay for the Doctor to see your Vajayjay, but not your underwear.
3. It is “inappropriate” to tell the Doctor that “the only people allowed to see your unmentionables are your Doctor and paying customers”. The Doctor doesn’t think it’s funny and you’ll get a lecture on STD’s.
4. It is “inappropriate” to look the Doctor in the eyes when he’s doing the exam.
5. It is “inappropriate” to tip your Doctor, even if he did an outstanding job.
6. After the exam is over, it is “inappropriate” to hop off of the table, put on rubber gloves and exclaim “Okay! Your turn now”.
7. It is “inappropriate” to play porno music on your iPod during the exam.
Thanks for stopping in! Have a great weekend. 🙂